Община Две могили

+ - =

Municipal Schools

Education

     Because of the demographic collapse and optimization of the school network on the territory of Dve Mogili Municipality, there are two municipal schools, one service unit, one public school and two kindergartens.


Secondary School "St. St. Cyril and Methodius" – Dve Mogili

     About Us
     Secondary Еducational School "St. St. Cyril and Methodius" – Dve Mogili is a secondary school where 554 students are studying. It is situated in the town of Dve Mogili and its students come from the town and from neighbour villages – Batishnitsa, Buzovets, Chilnov, Ostritsa, Katselovo, Karan Varbovka.
     The school has deep traditions with more than 140 years history. It has modern computer labs where students are training in Informatics; Information Technologies and Working in the Internet environment.

     Our aims:

  • Quality education adequate to the challenges of the 21st century.
  • Formation the necessity for lifelong learning.
  • Using democratic principles of education.
  • Modern organization of the educational process.
  • Formation of social skills.
  • Finding real connection between knowledge and understanding or practical workability in life situations.


     Contacts:
     Secondary Еducational School "St. St. Cyril and Methodius"
     Address: 7150 Dve Mogili, 14 Cyril and Methodius str.
     Ruse District

     Phone numbers:
     Principal: +359 879 603 232
     Secretary: +359 8141 28 66
     Accountant's office: +359 8141 / 28 - 42
     Fax: +359 8141 / 29 - 52

     e-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

     Website


Primary School "Hristo Botev" - Baniska

     Now there are 142 students in eight classes studing in the school.

     Historical background:

  • The school was founded in 1874.
  • Panayot Stoyanov from Arbanassi, Veliko Tarnovo was the first teacher there.
  • The number of students in 1874 was 21 students, divided into four classes.
  • Emanuil Petrov was the first head teacher of the school.
  • The school building was constructed on 10 December 1928.
  • Dimitar Andreev was the first Director /in 1928/.
  • The name of the school - Primary School "Hristo Botev" was given on 05 April 1933.
  • The Bulgarian and Turkish School merged in 1958.
  • The eighth class was introduced in 1961 with 27 students from Bniska , Mogilino and Pomen.
  • Award: A medal "Cyril and Methodius" I degree - obtained on the occasion of 100th anniversary of the school.
  • The largest number of students in 1962/1963 was 376 students.
  • The director, who managed the school for the longest time was Maria Chavdarova /1973 - 1991 /.
  • The pedagogical staff is unchanged over the past 12 years. The school has experienced teachers. All of them occupy a position senior teacher.

     Contacts:
     Primary School "Hristo Botev" - Baniska
     Address: 7167 Baniska, 20 Hristo Botev str.
     Ruse District

     Phone numbers:
     Tel./Fax: +359 8147 / 22 - 42

     e-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

 
Terms of Use :: Privacy policy
 
Project “Modern and Effective Administration in the municipality of Dve Mogili”. Contract А 09-31-38С/12.06.2009
Тhis project is being implemented with the financial support of Administrative Capacity Operational Programme, co-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund.
Copyright © 2010 Dve Mogili Municipality. All rights reserved.